Monday February 12, 1990US date format: 2/12/1990, UK date format: 12/2/1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 12, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Griffin III and Robert Griffin.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Opposites Attract by Paula Abdul.
In UK Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor was in the top 5 hits.
La Femme Nikita, directed by Luc Besson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Aerolina.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing After Burst or Earthrise.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 February 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1990!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1990 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Robert Griffin III: Athlete.
- Robert Griffin: Football Player.
- Scott Jund: Twitch Star.
- Moussa Koné: Ivorian footballer.
- Carmen Lawrence becomes the first female Premier in Australian history when she becomes Premier of Western Australia.
- Represenatatives of NATO and the Warsaw Pact meet in Ottawa for an quotOpen Skiesquot conference. The conference results in agreements about superpower troop levels in Europe and on German reunification.
- German reunification: An agreement is reached for a two-stage plan to reunite Germany.
- Drexel Burnham Lambert files for bankruptcy protection, Chapter 11.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Ruby Turner - It's Gonna Be Alright
- Michel'le - No More Lies
- Skyy - Real Love
- Where Do We Go From Here - Stacy Lattisaw & Johnny Gill
- Opposites Attract - Paula Abdul (Duet With The Wild Pair)
- Soul II Soul - Jazzie's Groove
- Surface - Can We Spend Some Time
- Sybil - Walk On By
- Regina Belle - Make It Like It Was
- Salt-N-Pepa - Expression
Top #10 Latin songs
- Kaoma - Lambada
- La Cima Del Cielo - Ricardo Montaner
- Daniela Romo - Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien
- Ana Gabriel - Soledad
- Gipsy Kings - Vamos A Bailar
- Como Fui A Enamorarme De Ti - Los Bukis
- Maravilloso, Corazon, Maravilloso - Raphael
- Lambada-Llorando Se Fue - Teresa Guerra
- Para Amarnos Mas - Mijares
- Esta Vez - Franco de Vita
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
- Get Up (Before The Night Is Over) - Technotronic featuring Ya Kid K
- Beats International featuring Lindy Layton - Dub Be Good To Me
- Kylie Minogue - Tears On My Pillow
- Lonnie Gordon - Happenin' All Over Again
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?