Tuesday 25 October 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 25, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael of Romania and King Michael.
The Sheik, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 October 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 25 October 1921 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
- Michael of Romania
- King Michael: I of Romania.
- Michael : Romanian royalty, the son of King Carol II and Queen Helen of Greece and Denmark.
- Dominique Paladilhe: French music historian, illustrator, and the author of many historical books.
- Brian Malzard Foss: Psychologist.
- André Jean-Robert: Chantemerle les Blés Painters.
- Jean Mauduit: Beauval Journalist.
- Michael I: King of Romania (1927-30, 40-47).
- Roland Caude: Querqueville Writer.
- Bat Masterson: American journalist and lawman (Born 1853).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- I'm Nobody's Baby - Marion Harris
- San - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Three O'Clock in the Morning - Frank Crumit
- Mimi - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit