Monday 25 October 1909
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 25, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Paul Le Chanois and Philleo Nash.
The Battle in the Clouds, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 October 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 1909!
Which were the important events of 25 October 1909 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
- Jean-Paul Le Chanois
- Philleo Nash: American anthropologist, government official and the 33rd Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin from 1959–1961 as a Democrat.
- Whit Bissel: NYC, New York -- Actor (Time Machine, General Kirk-Time Tunnel).
- Dieter Borsche: German actor who appeared in over 90 films between 1935 and 1981.
- Paul Draper: American tap dancer and choreographer whose passion and unique "Ballet-Tap" style led to international stardom.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1909 ?
Top #7 songs in the USA
- The Traveling Man - Nat Wills
- Up, Up, Up in My Aeroplane - Haydn Quartet
- The Billiken Man - Blanche Ring
- Mister Othello - Ada Jones
- Cupid's Telephone - Frank Stanley
- My Wife's Gone to the Country, Hurrah! Hurrah! - Bob Roberts
- I Wish I Had My Old Gal Back Again - Manuel Romain