Saturday 25 September 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Trinchet and Ethel Rosenberg.
The Call of the Dance, directed by George L. Sargent, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while A Far Country by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1915!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1915 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:25 September
- World War I: The Second Battle of Champagne begins.
- October 14 ampndash WWI: Battle of Loos: British forces take the French town of Loos but with substantial casualties and are unable to press their advantage. This is the first time the British use poison gas in World War I and also their first large-scale use of 'New' or Kitchener's Army units.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems from Nobody Home - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Songs of the Past, Part 1 - Victor Mixed Chorus
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?