Thursday 2 September 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 2, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Meinhardt Raabe and Dai-Keong Lee.
Das letzte Opfer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 September 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 September 1915!
Which were the important events of 2 September 1915 ?
- Mauritius - Ganesh Chaturthi
- Also see September 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Sophia
- Sedan Day (Sedantag) - traditional national German holiday (see Sedan, France) that commemorates Prussia's victory over France in 1870, making the German Empire a reality.
- Transnistria - Independence day, note Transnistria is not an internationally recognized independent state
- Vietnam - National Day (independence from France, 1945)
- Meinhardt Raabe: American actor (d. 2010).
- Dai-Keong Lee: Composer.
- Hans Joachim Koellreutter: Composer.
- Benjamin Aaron: American lawyer and scholar (d. 2007).
- August Stramm: Writer, dies at 41.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- From The Land of The Sky-Blue Water - Alice Nielsen
- Memphis Blues - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan