Thursday 2 September 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dai-Keong Lee and Hans Joachim Koellreutter.
while Michael O'Halloran by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 September 1915!
Which were the important events of 2 September 1915 ?
- Mauritius - Ganesh Chaturthi
- Also see September 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Sophia
- Sedan Day (Sedantag) - traditional national German holiday (see Sedan, France) that commemorates Prussia's victory over France in 1870, making the German Empire a reality.
- Transnistria - Independence day, note Transnistria is not an internationally recognized independent state
- Vietnam - National Day (independence from France, 1945)
- Dai-Keong Lee: Composer.
- Hans Joachim Koellreutter: Composer.
- Benjamin Aaron: American lawyer and scholar (d. 2007).
- Meinhardt Raabe: American actor (d. 2010).
- August Stramm: Writer, dies at 41.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Jane - Peerless Quartet
- Estrellita - McKee's Orchestra
- On, Wisconsin! - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?