Monday 25 September 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 25, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Walter Drexler and Tolia Nikiprowetzsy.
The Pawnshop, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 September 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1916!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1916 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Tolia Nikiprowetzsy: Composer.
- Walter Drexler: German military, a member of the Nazi Party, he joined the Waffen SS in 1938.
- Jean-Jacques Galey: Vierzon physician.
- Jessica Anderson: Australian author and playwright (d. 2010).
- Deendayal Upadhyaya: Indian economist sociologist and journalist (d. 1968).
- Julius Fucik: Composer, dies at 44.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1916 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Have a Heart - Ziegfeld Follies of 1915 Medley - Conway's Band
- Welcome, Honey, to Your Old Plantation Home - Peerless Quartet
- Tales of Hoffman: Barcolle (Belle Nuit - Oh Night of Love - John McCormack
- The Old Refrain - Fritz Kreisler