Monday 25 September 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Walter Drexler and Tolia Nikiprowetzsy.
The Mutiny of the Bounty, directed by Raymond Longford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while Mr. Britling Sees It Through by H. G. Wells was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1916!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1916 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Tolia Nikiprowetzsy: Composer.
- Walter Drexler: German military, a member of the Nazi Party, he joined the Waffen SS in 1938.
- Jean-Jacques Galey: Vierzon physician.
- Jessica Anderson: Australian author and playwright (d. 2010).
- Deendayal Upadhyaya: Indian economist sociologist and journalist (d. 1968).
- Julius Fucik: Composer, dies at 44.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Hill and Dale - Fred Van Eps
- Prince's Orchestra - The Missouri Waltz
- If I Knock the L Out of Kelly - Marguerite Farrell
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?