Monday 25 October 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ivan M Niven and Walter Jimenez Ledgard.
Life Without Soul, directed by Joseph W. Smiley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Pollyanna Grows Up by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 1915!
Which were the important events of 25 October 1915 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
- Ivan M Niven: Canadian mathematician (d. 1999).
- Walter Jimenez Ledgard: Outstanding Peruvian swimmer.
- Midge Ladd: American noted family and wife of Alan Ladd.
- Ivan Niven: Canadian-American mathematician and academic (d. 1999).
- Atty James L Curtis named Minister of Liberia
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Those Charlie Chaplin Feet - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Serenata - John McCormack
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?