Wednesday 29 September 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Brenda Marshall and Ann Nagel.
Merely Players, directed by Brian Follmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 September 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1915!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1915 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Brenda Marshall: Philippines -- Actress (Sea Hawk, Paris After Dark).
- Ann Nagel: Boston, Massachusetts -- Actress (Don Winslow of the Navy).
- Vincent DeDomenico: American businessman founded the Napa Valley Wine Train (d. 2007).
- Oscar Handlin: American historian and academic (d. 2011).
- 1st transcontinental radio telephone message is sent
- Herbert / Blossoms musical Princess Pat, premieres in New York City
- Hurricane claims 275 in Mississippi Delta
- Philadelphia Phillies clinch their first pennant.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr & Albert Campbell - When It's Peach Picking Time in Delaware
- War Talk at Pun'kin Center - Cal Stewart