Wednesday 29 September 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Brenda Marshall and Ann Nagel.
The Coward, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Michael O'Halloran by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1915!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1915 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Brenda Marshall: Philippines -- Actress (Sea Hawk, Paris After Dark).
- Ann Nagel: Boston, Massachusetts -- Actress (Don Winslow of the Navy).
- Vincent DeDomenico: American businessman founded the Napa Valley Wine Train (d. 2007).
- Oscar Handlin: American historian and academic (d. 2011).
- 1st transcontinental radio telephone message is sent
- Herbert / Blossoms musical Princess Pat, premieres in New York City
- Hurricane claims 275 in Mississippi Delta
- Philadelphia Phillies clinch their first pennant.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems from Nobody Home - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Songs of the Past, Part 1 - Victor Mixed Chorus
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?