Monday 13 September 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Guy Wykeham-Barnes and Frank Rice.
The Call of the Dance, directed by George L. Sargent, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Pollyanna Grows Up by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1915!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1915 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Peter Guy Wykeham-Barnes: Fighter Pilot.
- Frank Rice: American educator, an English professor who was popular for his sense of humor.
- Andrew L Harris: American Civil War hero and Governor of Ohio (Born 1835).
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1915 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When I Leave the World Behind - Sam Ash
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?