Tuesday 25 September 1934US date format: 9/25/1934, UK date format: 25/9/1934
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 25, 1934). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Sorel and Giuseppe Pontiggia.
The Return of Chandu, directed by Ray Taylor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
On TV people were watching Parrotville.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 September 1934
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1934!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1934 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Jean Sorel: French actor.
- Giuseppe Pontiggia
- John S Bull: Memphis, Tennessee -- Astronaut.
- Struther Arnott: Professor (St Andrew University).
- Irène Tunc: French actress and model, who was crowned Miss France in 1954.
- Lou Gehrig plays in his 1500th consecutive Major League Baseball game.