Sunday 30 September 1934
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Freddie King in Gilmer and Udo Jurgens.
Cleopatra, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
while Good-bye, Mr. Chips by James Hilton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 1934!
Which were the important events of 30 September 1934 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Freddie King in Gilmer: Texas, USA; blues singer ("Hideaway").
- Udo Jurgens: Austrian singer.
- Udo Jürgens: Austrian-German entertainer, a musician, singer, composer and pianist.
- Alan A'Court: English footballer and manager (d. 2009).
- Anna Kashfi: Indian-American actress (d. 2015).
- FDR dedicates Boulder Dam (Hoover Dam)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?