Thursday 26 March 1925
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Claudio Spies and Lord Graham.
Whirlpool of Fate, directed by Jean Renoir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
while The Constant Nymph by Margaret Kenned was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1925!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1925 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Claudio Spies: Composer.
- Lord Graham: of Edmonton House of Lords (chief opposition whip).
- Lord Hooson: Queen's Council crown court recorder.
- Pierre Boulez: French composer and conductor; one of the most distinguished and influential musicians of the 20th century.
- Earl Carroll: United States federal judge in senior status, for the United States District Court for the District of Arizona.
- Edward Graham: Baron Graham of Edmonton English soldier and politician
- Ben Mondor: Canadian-born American baseball executive (Born 1925)
- James Moody: American saxophonist and composer (d. 2010)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- You and I - Paul Specht & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?