Monday March 30, 1925
US date format: 3/30/1925, UK date format: 30/3/1925
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 30, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Stanley Baldwin (Conservative), Pope Pius XI was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Ivo Malek and John Wells.
The Wizard of Oz, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 30, 1925?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- See more
- Stanley Cup: Victoria Cougars (WCHL) beat MontrTal Maroons (NHL), 3 games to 1.
- Rudolf Steiner: Austrian-Hungarian mystic, philosopher,...
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 30, 1925?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Fiddlin' John Carson - Old Dan Tucker
- Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - Oh! Lady be Good
- Clarence Williams' Blue Five - Everybody Loves My Baby (But My Baby Don't Love Nobody But Me)