Wednesday 4 March 1925
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edmond Abelé and Paul Mauriat.
Whirlpool of Fate, directed by Jean Renoir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1925!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1925 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Edmond Abelé: French Catholic priest, the bishop emeritus of Digne since 1987.
- Paul Mauriat: French orchestra leader, conductor of Le Grand Orchestre de Paul Mauriat, who specialized in the easy listening genre.
- Alan Battersby: English chemist and academic.
- President Calvin Coolidge's inauguration is broadcast live on 21 radio stations.
- Swain's Island (near American Samoa) annexed by US.