Thursday 19 March 1925
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Brent Scowcroft in Ogden and Brent Scowcroft.
The Monster, directed by Roland West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1925!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1925 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Brent Scowcroft in Ogden: Utah, USA; Lieutenant General (US Air Force)/National Security Council.
- Brent Scowcroft: American government official and United States Air Force Lieutenant General.
- Jean Bondoux: Anor EXecutives.
- Angelo G Roncalli (Pope John XXIII) becomes a bishop.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 March 1925
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Tell Her in the Springtime - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I'll See You in My Dreams - Isham Jones Conducting Ray Miller's Orchestra
- Rose Marie - John McCormack
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?