Sunday 27 December 1925
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 27, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Piccoli and Allan Blank.
Braveheart, directed by Alan Hale, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 December 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1925!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1925 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
- Michel Piccoli: Paris, France -- Actor (Topaz, Peril, May Fools).
- Allan Blank: Composer.
- Maurice Bambier: French politician (d. 1994).
- Manuel Ayau: Intellectual, academic, businessman and liberal politician from Guatemala, he was a Mechanical Engineer and is the founder of the Center for Economic and Social Studies (CEES), Francisco Marroquin University -UFM- and institutions dedicated to the spread of Classical Liberalism.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1925 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Brown Eyes, Why are You Blue? - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
- Alone at Last - Henry Burr
- Vernon Dalhart - The Death of Floyd Collins
- I'm Knee Deep in Daisies (And Head Over Heels in Love) - George Olsen & His Orchestra