Monday 28 December 1925
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 28, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hildegard Knef and Bill [William].
Braveheart, directed by Alan Hale, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 December 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1925!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1925 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- Hildegard Knef: German actress who had been in 56 films by 1978, most notably the movie "Fedora.
- Hildegarde Neff: Ulm, Germany -- Actress (Touch of Class, Mozambique).
- Bill [William]: Westwood; British bishop of Peterborough.
- Joyce Price: American astrologer.
- Ti-Emile : French musician, often cited as one of the masters of the traditional music style known as bèlè.
- Milton Obote: Ugandan engineer and politician 2nd President of Uganda (d. 2005).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Wreck of the Shenandoah - Vernon Dalhart
- Freshie - Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians
- Vernon Dalhart - The Convict and the Rose