Sunday 27 June 1965
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Stéphane Paille and Simon Montefiore.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Mr. Tambourine Man by The Byrds.
In UK Crying In The Chapel by Elvis Presley was in the top 5 hits.
The Great Race, directed by Blake Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Journal Of A Soul by Pope John XXIII was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vision On.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1965!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 27 June 1965 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Stéphane Paille
- Simon Montefiore: English journalist historian and author.
- Óscar Vega: Spanish boxer.
- Anthony Veiller: Writer, dies at 62.
- Carol Mann wins LPGA Carling Golf Open
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man
- Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself
- Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs - Wooly Bully
- The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
- Herman's Hermits - Wonderful World
- Elvis Presley - Crying In The Chapel
- The Yardbirds - For Your Love
- Patti Page - Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte
- The Beach Boys - Help Me, Rhonda
- Johnny Rivers - Seventh Son
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?