Wednesday 23 June 1965
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John "Chip" McKibben II and Dawn Whiteham.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Mr. Tambourine Man by The Byrds.
In UK Crying In The Chapel by Elvis Presley was in the top 5 hits.
Tickle Me, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while How To Be A Jewish Mother by Dan Greenburg was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vision On.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1965!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 23 June 1965 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Dawn Whiteham: New London, Connecticut -- Bodybuilder (Penthouse November 1995).
- John "Chip" McKibben II: Balboa Island, California -- Rower (1996 Olympics).
- Leith Wastle: Benalla, Victoria -- Australasia golfer.
- Natalia Germanou Greek lyricist: television hostess, radio producer, DJ and journalist.
- Paul Arthurs: English guitarist (Oasis and The Rain).
- Mary Boland: Actress (Boy Trouble, New Moon), dies at 83.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man
- Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself
- Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs - Wooly Bully
- The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
- Herman's Hermits - Wonderful World
- Elvis Presley - Crying In The Chapel
- The Yardbirds - For Your Love
- Patti Page - Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte
- The Beach Boys - Help Me, Rhonda
- Johnny Rivers - Seventh Son
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?