Wednesday 30 June 1965
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mitch Richmond and Steve Duchesne.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I Can't Help Myself by Four Tops.
In UK Crying In The Chapel by Elvis Presley was in the top 5 hits.
The Great Race, directed by Blake Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Don'T Stop The Carnival by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vision On.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1965!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 30 June 1965 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Mitch Richmond: Fort Lauderdale, Florida -- NBA guard (Sac Kings, Olympics - Gold - 1998, 96).
- Steve Duchesne: Sept-iles, Quebec -- NHL defenseman (Ottawa Senators).
- Anna Levandi: Russian figure skater and coach.
- José Mota
- Gary Pallister: English footballer and sportscaster.
- Bessie Barriscale: Actress (Plain Jane, Show Folks).
- NFL grants Atlanta Falcons a franchise.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself
- The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
- The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man
- Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs - Wooly Bully
- Herman's Hermits - Wonderful World
- The Yardbirds - For Your Love
- Johnny Rivers - Seventh Son
- Elvis Presley - Crying In The Chapel
- Barbara Mason - Yes, I'm Ready
- Jackie De Shannon - What The World Needs Now Is Love
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?