Saturday 2 March 1918US date format: 3/2/1918, UK date format: 2/3/1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 2, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Vernier-Palliez and Michael Rye.
Hearts of the World, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1918!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1918 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Bernard Vernier-Palliez: French diplomat and businessman, who served as ambassador to the USA, 1981-1984.
- Michael Rye: American actor (d. 2012).
- New York Yankees purchase first baseman George Burns from Detroit Tigers and immediately trades him to Philadelphia Athletics.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here - Irving Kaufman
- A Midsummer Night's Dream - Scherzo - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- Calling Me Home to You - Oscar Seagle
- The Battle Hymn of the Republic - Thomas Chalmers