Wednesday 27 November 1957
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 27, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Caroline Kennedy and Kevin O'Connell.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley.
In UK That'll Be The Day by The Crickets was in the top 5 hits.
Peyton Place, directed by Mark Robson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Hidden Persuaders by Vance Packard was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Real McCoys.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 November 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1957!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1957 ?
- Caroline Kennedy: American lawyer and author, noted family member as the daughter of John F. and Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy.
- Kevin O'Connell: American sound re-recording mixer.
- Derrick Bird: British lone gunman who killed 12 people before killing himself in Cumbria, England, on 2 June 2010.
- Kenny Acheson: Northern Irish racecar driver.
- Terri R Adams: Educator (teacher in space).
- Callie Khouri: American director producer and screenwriter.
- Michael Stackpole: American game designer and author.
- Frank Boeijen: Dutch singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Margot SE Scharten-Antink: Author (Catherina / Sprotje), dies at 88.
- Army withdraws for Little Rock Ark, after Central HS integration
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1957 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?