Wednesday 27 November 1957
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Caroline Kennedy and Terri R Adams.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley.
In UK That'll Be The Day by The Crickets was in the top 5 hits.
Zero Hour!, directed by Hall Bartlett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while No Down Payment by John McPartland was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Les aventures de Tintin.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1957!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 27 November 1957 ?
- Caroline Kennedy: American lawyer and author, noted family member as the daughter of John F. and Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy.
- Terri R Adams: Educator (teacher in space).
- Kevin O'Connell: American sound re-recording mixer.
- Derrick Bird: British lone gunman who killed 12 people before killing himself in Cumbria, England, on 2 June 2010.
- Kenny Acheson: Northern Irish racecar driver.
- Frank Boeijen: Dutch singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Callie Khouri: American director producer and screenwriter.
- Michael Stackpole: American game designer and author.
- Margot SE Scharten-Antink: Author (Catherina / Sprotje), dies at 88.
- Army withdraws for Little Rock Ark, after Central HS integration
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1957 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?