Saturday 23 November 1957
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 23, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Andrew Toney and Donny Deutsch.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley.
In UK That'll Be The Day by The Crickets was in the top 5 hits.
Sayonara, directed by Joshua Logan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Age Of Revolution by Winston S. Churchill was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Real McCoys.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 November 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1957!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1957 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1957 ?
Top #11 songs in the USA
- Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock
- The Everly Brothers - Wake Up Little Susie
- Sam Cooke - You Send Me
- The Rays - Silhouettes
- Ricky Nelson - Be-Bop Baby
- Thurston Harris - Little Bitty Pretty One
- Johnny Mathis - Chances Are
- Bobby Helms - My Special Angel
- Pat Boone - April Love
- Jimmie Rodgers - Honeycomb
- Debbie Reynolds - Tammy
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?