Sunday 10 November 1957
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 10, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chris Joyce and Ellen McLaughlin.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley.
In UK That'll Be The Day by The Crickets was in the top 5 hits.
The One That Got Away, directed by Roy Ward Baker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Day Christ Died by Jim Bishop was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Real McCoys.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 November 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1957!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1957 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Ellen McLaughlin: Playwright.
- Chris Joyce: Rocker (Simply Red).
- Jodi Anderson: Chicago, Illinois -- US long jump champ (1978-81).
- Daryl Lloyd: American modern dance artist; black.
- Nigel Evans: Welsh politician Shadow Secretary of State for Wales.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1957 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?