Thursday 7 November 1957
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 7, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Christopher Knight (actor) and Kathy McMillan.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley.
In UK That'll Be The Day by The Crickets was in the top 5 hits.
The One That Got Away, directed by Roy Ward Baker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while Below The Salt by Thomas B. Costain was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Real McCoys.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1957!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1957 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Christopher Knight (actor)
- Kathy McMillan: American track and field champion who set an American record in the high jump of 22 ' 3" in the Amateur Athletic Union National Outdoor Championships on 6/1976.
- King Kong Bundy: American professional wrestler.
- Kong Bundy: Wrestler.
- Christopher Knight: American actor.
- Lori Singer: Actress.
- Tony Schiavone: American wrestling announcer.
- John Benitez: American DJ songwriter and producer.
- Jonathan Palmer: Formula-1 racer.
- Massimo Ciavarro: Italian actor and television personality, who started his career in 1972, as a fotoromanzi actor.
- Phillies pitcher Jack Sanford wins NL Rookie of Year
- WEEQ (now WWTO) TV channel 35 in La Salle, IL (IND) 1st broadcast
- Cold War: The Gaither Report calls for more American missiles and fallout shelters.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1957 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?