Sunday 28 September 1986
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Blake Gray and Andres Guardado.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Stuck With You by Huey Lewis & The News.
In UK Don't Leave Me This Way by The Communards was in the top 5 hits.
Peggy Sue Got Married, directed by Francis Coppola, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Roger'S Version by John Updike was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Alternatywy 4.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Batman or Iwo Jima.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1986!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1986 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
- Blake Gray: Country Singer.
- Andres Guardado: Mexican footballer.
- Daniel Platzman: Drummer.
- Andrés Guardado: Mexican footballer.
- Meskerem Legesse: Ethiopian runner (d. 2013).
- Tight end Brian Foster of RI catches NCAA record 18 passes for 327 yards
- Record 23,000 start in a marathon (Mexico City).
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Huey Lewis & The News - Stuck With You
- Gloria Loring & Carl Anderson - Friends And Lovers
- Lionel Richie - Dancing On The Ceiling
- Run-D.M.C. - Walk This Way
- Glass Tiger - Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)
- Daryl Hall - Dreamtime
- Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You
- Stacey Q - Two Of Hearts
- Berlin - Take My Breath Away (Love Theme From Top Gun)
- Billy Ocean - Love Zone
Top #5 songs in the UK
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 28 September 1986
- Atlanta Falcons - Tampa Bay Buccaneers : 23 - 20
- Chicago Bears - Cincinnati Bengals : 44 - 7
- Detroit Lions - Cleveland Browns : 21 - 24
- Green Bay Packers - Minnesota Vikings : 7 - 42
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?