Thursday 14 April 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Werner Wolf and Pierre-Marcel Wiltzer.
Othello, directed by Ugo Falena, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Rosary Florence by L. Barcla was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 14 April 1910 ?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- Baisakhi - Celebrations in Punjab, India.
- Poila Baisakh - Celebrations in Bengal, India.
- Youth Day in Angola.
- Black Day - Informal celebration day for single people in South Korea.
- 2nd Day Passover (in 2006) - Jewish festival.
- Werner Wolf: Glaser composer.
- Pierre-Marcel Wiltzer: French prefect and founder of the 'Association du Musée-mémorial d'Izieu' - a memorial to exterminated Jewish children.
- Otto Riegel: Germany Actor.
- Mikhail Vrubel: Russian painter (Born 1856).
- President Taft begins tradition of throwing out ball on opening day
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- What Makes the World Go Round - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Medley of Foster Songs - Peerless Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?