Tuesday 29 May 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 29, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Fitzgerald Kennedy and Fred Ascani.
Two of a Kind, directed by John Herzfeld, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 May 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 1917!
Which were the important events of 29 May 1917 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- Fred Ascani: American military, a major-general and test pilot in the US Air Force, he was a record setting air racer.
- John Kennedy: American author, politician and the 35th U.S.
- Élie Rothschild: French banker, the guardian of the French branch of the Rothschild family banking dynasty.
- Barry Commoner: Scientist.
- Marcel Trudel: Canadian historian author and academic (d. 2011).
- Joseph Somers: Belgium sport Champion.
- John F Kennedy: 35th President of the United States (d. 1963).
- Kate Harrington: American teacher, writer and poet (Born 1831).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1917 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Poor Butterfly - Fritz Kreisler
- Livery Stable Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- For Me and My Gal - Prince's Orchestra
- Poor Butterfly - Charles Harrison