Monday 29 November 1926
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 29, 1926). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Beji Caid el Sebsi and Tofik Bakhramov.
On the Front Page, directed by James Parrott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1926!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1926 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Beji Caid el Sebsi
- Dagmar Huntington in West Virginia: USA; actress (Broadway's Open House).
- Tofik Bakhramov: Azerbaijani linesman (d. 1993).
- Jean Sénac: Algerian gay writer born of an unknown father, and known as the "poet who signed with a sun.
- Jean Ducos: France sport Champion.
- Beji Essebsi: Tunisian lawyer and politician President of Tunisia.
- Tris Speaker resigns as Indians manager
- W Somerset Maughams Constant Wife, premieres in New York City
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Lucky Day - Revelers
- Black Bottom - Johnny Hamp & His Orchestra