Monday 29 November 1943US date format: 11/29/1943, UK date format: 29/11/1943
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 29, 1943). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Zouzou (model) and Janet Court.
Riders of the Deadline, directed by Lesley Selander, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
On TV people were watching Voice of Firestone Televues.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1943
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1943!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1943 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Zouzou (model)
- Randy Newman: Comedian.
- Janet Court: Australian businesswoman and philanthropist.
- Bobbi Martin: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2000).
- Sue Miller: American author and academic.
- Partisan Tito forms temporary government in Jajce Bosnia
- U-86 sinks in Atlantic Ocean
- US aircraft carrier Hornet launched
- The second session of AVNOJ, the Anti-fascist council of national liberation of Yugoslavia, is held in Jajce, Bosnia and Herzegovina, determining the post-war ordering of the country.