Tuesday 29 September 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 29, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Harold Taylor .
Those Love Pangs, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 September 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1914!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1914 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Jean Bouin: French champion runner, the winner of an Olympic Silver Medal for running the 5,000 meter race in Stockholm 1912.
- Boston Braves, who were in last place in mid-July, clinch NL pennant
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- California and You - Irving Kaufman
- That's a-Plenty - Prince's Orchestra