Sunday 30 July 1950
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Béatrice Agenin and Frank Stallone.
Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye, directed by Gordon Douglas, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while The Cardinal by Henry Morton Robinson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Innocents Abroad.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 July 1950
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1950!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1950 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Béatrice Agenin
- Frank Stallone: American singer-songwriter guitarist and actor.
- Harriet Harman: English lawyer and politician Solicitor General for England and Wales.
- Gabriele Salvatores: Italian film director whose "Mediterraneo" won the 1992 Oscar as Best Foreign Film and the "Nastro d’Argento" or Best Director, also for "Mediterraneo.
- Daniel Leduc
- Simón Trinidad: Colombian guerrilla leader.
- Andy Luotto: Italian-American actor and television personality, mainly active in Italy.
- Frank Stallone in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Barfly, Outlaw Force).
- Wime de Craene: Flemish chansonnier / composer.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?