Monday 31 July 1950
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 31, 1950). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Berry (actor) and Pierre Pringuet.
Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye, directed by Gordon Douglas, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while Escape To Adventure by Fitzroy MacLean was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Innocents Abroad.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 July 1950
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1950!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1950 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Richard Berry (actor)
- Pierre Pringuet
- Steve Miller: American writer.
- Richard Berry: French stage comedian, film actor and director, born in a jewish family (Berry was originally Benguigui, and Richard inspired by the British actor Richard Greene).
- Harriet Harman: Politician.
- Charlie Williams: English racing motorcyclist.
- Lane Davies: Actor (Mason-Santa Barbara, Impure Thoughts).
- Frank Stallone: Actor.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?