Wednesday February 28, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 28, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Naomi Broady and Georgina Leonidas.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Escapade by Janet Jackson.
In UK Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International featuring Lindy Layton was in the top 5 hits.
Coupe de Ville, directed by Joe Roth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Cuckoo'S Egg by Clifford Stoll was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Aerolina.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 1941: Counter Attack or Elemental Master.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 February 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1990!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1990 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Naomi Broady: English tennis player.
- Georgina Leonidas
- BigBStatz : YouTube Star.
- Brendan Robinson: TV Actor.
- Fabia Drake: Actress (Nice Girl Like Me), dies at 86.
- US 65th manned space mission STS 36 (Atlantis 6) launches into orbit
- Dutch police seize 3,000kg of cocaine.
- In Southern California, a magnitude 5.7 earthquake occurs.
- President of Nicaragua Daniel Ortega announces a cease-fire with the U.S.-backed ''contras''.
- A fire at the Sheraton Hotel in Cairo, Egypt, kills 16 people.
- Steve Jackson Games is raided by the U.S. Secret Service, prompting the later formation of the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
- The Royal New Zealand Navy discontinues its daily rum ration.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Where Do We Go From Here - Stacy Lattisaw & Johnny Gill
- Janet Jackson - Escapade
- Opposites Attract - Paula Abdul (Duet With The Wild Pair)
- Quincy Jones - The Secret Garden
- Miki Howard - Love Under New Management
- Michel'le - No More Lies
- Christopher Williams - Promises, Promises
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Surface - Can We Spend Some Time
- Ruby Turner - It's Gonna Be Alright
Top #10 Latin songs
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Beats International featuring Lindy Layton - Dub Be Good To Me
- The Brits 1990 - Various Artists
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Love Shack - The B-52s
- Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?