June 1907 calendar
Learn the most interesting events and historical facts that happened in June 1907.
The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
But much more happened on June 1907: find out below
Which were the important events of June 1907?
- 04 Jun 1907 Automatic washer and dryer introduced
- 05 Jun 1907 Automatic washer and dryer are introduced
- 11 Jun 1907 Northants all out for 12 vs. Gloucestershire
- 12 Jun 1907 Yanks commit 11 errors and lose 14-6 to Tigers
- 14 Jun 1907 Government of Transvaal sends home 50,000 Chinese day workers
- 15 Jun 1907 44 nations meet in second Hague Peace Conference.
- 21 Jun 1907 E W Scripps founded United Press
- 22 Jun 1907 The London Underground's Charing Cross, Euston and Hampstead Railway opens.
- 26 Jun 1907 Bolsheviks overthrows transport in Tiflis
- 28 Jun 1907 Nationals steal a record 13 bases off catcher Branch Rickey
French poet who began his career in the...
American actress noted for her 23 crisp,...
Swiss ethnologist, the founder,...
Hungarian graphic designer and artist,...
- See more
Which were the top hits in June 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Billy Murray - No Wedding Bells for Me
- Harry Macdonough - The Tale The Church Bell Tolled
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - Bake Dat Chicken Pie
- J.W. Myers - My Irish Rosie
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - That Welcome Mat Ain't Out for Me