Thursday June 13, 1907
US date format: 6/13/1907, UK date format: 13/6/1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 13, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Alberto Marzi .
Cohen's Fire Sale, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 13, 1907?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- See more
- Alberto Marzi: Italy Scientist.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 13, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Billy Murray - No Wedding Bells for Me
- Harry Macdonough - The Tale The Church Bell Tolled