Monday 10 June 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Antonio Delfini and Alfredo Miro-Quesada Bahamonde.
while The Shuttle by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1907!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1907 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Antonio Delfini: Italian writer, poet and journalist.
- Alfredo Miro-Quesada Bahamonde: Better known as César Miró, he was a Peruvian writer and composer.
- Hanna Nagel: German illustrator, graphic artist and book illustrator.
- Fairfield Porter: American painter and critic (d. 1975).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?