Saturday 8 June 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 8, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Speicher and Osaka school massacre.
The Golden Beetle, directed by Segundo de Chomón, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 June 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 June 1907!
Which were the important events of 8 June 1907 ?
- Saint Sabinianus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Puy]
- World Ocean Day.
- Saint Audomar, bishop of ThTrouanne, confessor (Translation day)
- Saint Elphege, bishop, martyr (Translation day)
- Saint Marius, hermit [GTZ: Clermont]
- Trojecia, virgin (at Rodez)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta.
- Blessed Chlodulph, bishop of Metz
- Blessed Gildard, bishop of Rouen, confessor
- Blessed Maximinus, bishop of Aix en Provence
- Blessed William, bishop of York, confessor
- Blessed Syra of Ireland, virgin
- Syria, virgin (at Troyes)
- saint Medard, bishop of Noyon, confessor [common]
- Georges Speicher: French road cyclist racer, winner of the Tour de France and of the World road race championship in 1933.
- Osaka school massacre
- Henri Anger: French journalist and writer, who signed his editorials under the pseudonym Kerdaniel.
- Jan Meyer: Dutch parapsychologist.