Saturday 29 June 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 29, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joan Davis Saint Paul and Jean G0Mbeaud.
That Fatal Sneeze, directed by Lewin Fitzhamon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 June 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1907!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1907 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Joan Davis Saint Paul: Minnesota, actress (I Married Joan).
- Jean G0Mbeaud: Bill?re Military man.
- Jean Gosset: Paris 7?me physician.
- Konstantinos Volanakis: Greek painter (Born 1837).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy Go to Housekeeping - Cal Stewart
- Panama Rag Two-Step - Vess Ossman
- No Wedding Bells for Me - Bob Roberts
- That Welcome Mat Ain't Out for Me - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- My Irish Rosie - J.W. Myers