Saturday June 29, 1907
US date format: 6/29/1907, UK date format: 29/6/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 29, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Joan Davis Saint Paul and Jean G0Mbeaud.
That Fatal Sneeze, directed by Lewin Fitzhamon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 29, 1907?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Konstantinos Volanakis: Greek painter (Born 1837).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 29, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- J.W. Myers - My Irish Rosie
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - That Welcome Mat Ain't Out for Me
- Bob Roberts - No Wedding Bells for Me
- Vess Ossman - Panama Rag Two-Step
- Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy Go to Housekeeping