Monday 17 June 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Eames and Maurice Cloche.
while Satan Sanderson by Hallie Erminie Rives was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 June 1907!
Which were the important events of 17 June 1907 ?
- St. Albert Chmielowski.
- National holiday of West Germany until 1990, see Workers' Uprising of 1953 in East Germany.
- Iceland's national day, celebrating independence from Denmark in 1944.
- Charles Eames: American designer and architect (d. 1978).
- Maurice Cloche: French film director who started in with several short documentaries before feature films in 1937.
- William Murphy: American business executive.
- Froelich Rainey: American anthropologist and a master of narrative prose.
- Roger Brard: Pontivy Military man.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- No Wedding Bells for Me - Billy Murray
- The Tale The Church Bell Tolled - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?