Monday 17 June 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 17, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Cloche and William Murphy.
That Fatal Sneeze, directed by Lewin Fitzhamon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 June 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 June 1907!
Which were the important events of 17 June 1907 ?
- St. Albert Chmielowski.
- National holiday of West Germany until 1990, see Workers' Uprising of 1953 in East Germany.
- Iceland's national day, celebrating independence from Denmark in 1944.
- Maurice Cloche: French film director who started in with several short documentaries before feature films in 1937.
- Charles Eames: American designer and architect (d. 1978).
- William Murphy: American business executive.
- Froelich Rainey: American anthropologist and a master of narrative prose.
- Roger Brard: Pontivy Military man.