Thursday June 27, 1907
US date format: 6/27/1907, UK date format: 27/6/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 27, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include John McIntire and Valerie Cossart.
That Fatal Sneeze, directed by Lewin Fitzhamon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 27, 1907?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Elizabeth Cabot Agassiz: American educator (Born 1822).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 27, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- J.W. Myers - My Irish Rosie
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - That Welcome Mat Ain't Out for Me
- Bob Roberts - No Wedding Bells for Me
- Vess Ossman - Panama Rag Two-Step
- Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy Go to Housekeeping