Thursday 27 June 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 27, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John McIntire and Valerie Cossart.
That Fatal Sneeze, directed by Lewin Fitzhamon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 June 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1907!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1907 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- John McIntire: Spokane, Washington -- Actor (Naked City, Wagon Train, Virginian).
- Valerie Cossart: London, England -- Actress (Hartmans).
- Jean Giroux: Montceau-les-Mines physician.
- Robert Laplane: Marseille physician.
- Elizabeth Cabot Agassiz: American educator (Born 1822).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy Go to Housekeeping - Cal Stewart
- Panama Rag Two-Step - Vess Ossman
- No Wedding Bells for Me - Bob Roberts
- That Welcome Mat Ain't Out for Me - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- My Irish Rosie - J.W. Myers