Thursday 27 June 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Valerie Cossart and Jean Giroux.
while The Weavers by Gilbert Parker was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1907!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1907 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Valerie Cossart: London, England -- Actress (Hartmans).
- Jean Giroux: Montceau-les-Mines physician.
- Robert Laplane: Marseille physician.
- John McIntire: Spokane, Washington -- Actor (Naked City, Wagon Train, Virginian).
- Elizabeth Cabot Agassiz: American educator (Born 1822).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Bake Dat Chicken Pie - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?