Friday 14 June 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include René Char and Paul Klinger.
while The Port of Missing Men by Meredith Nicholson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1907!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1907 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- René Char: French poet who began his career in the surrealist movement.
- Paul Klinger: German stage and film actor who also worked in radio drama and soundtrack dubbing.
- Rene Char: France Writer.
- Nicolas Bentley: English author and illustrator (d. 1978).
- Chico Landi: Brazilian race car driver (d. 1989).
- Government of Transvaal sends home 50,000 Chinese day workers
- Norway adopts female suffrage.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?