Friday 14 June 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include René Char and Rene Char.
Cohen's Fire Sale, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 June 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1907!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1907 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- René Char: French poet who began his career in the surrealist movement.
- Paul Klinger: German stage and film actor who also worked in radio drama and soundtrack dubbing.
- Rene Char: France Writer.
- Nicolas Bentley: English author and illustrator (d. 1978).
- Chico Landi: Brazilian race car driver (d. 1989).
- Government of Transvaal sends home 50,000 Chinese day workers
- Norway adopts female suffrage.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Tale The Church Bell Tolled - Harry Macdonough
- No Wedding Bells for Me - Billy Murray