Friday June 14, 1907
US date format: 6/14/1907, UK date format: 14/6/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 14, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include René Char and Nicolas Bentley.
Cohen's Fire Sale, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 14, 1907?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- See more
- Government of Transvaal sends home 50,000 Chinese day workers
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 14, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Billy Murray - No Wedding Bells for Me
- Harry Macdonough - The Tale The Church Bell Tolled