Saturday 22 June 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 22, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mike Todd and John Caldwell.
That Fatal Sneeze, directed by Lewin Fitzhamon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 June 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1907!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1907 ?
- Mike Todd: American film producer (d. 1958).
- John Caldwell: American astrologer in southern California who joined the AFA in June 1964.
- Eug?ne Claudius-Petit: Angers Military man.
- Eriks Ādamsons: Latvian writer poet and novelist (d. 1946).
- The London Underground's Charing Cross, Euston and Hampstead Railway opens.