Tuesday 11 June 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 11, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jose Bernabe Marino Barreto y Casanova and Paul Mellon.
Cohen's Fire Sale, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 June 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1907!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1907 ?
- Jose Bernabe Marino Barreto y Casanova: Pianist vocalist bandleader.
- Paul Mellon: United States -- Oil magnate / President (Washington National Gallery of Art).
- Anton Hildebrand: Dutch well-known children's author, also known as A.D.
- Northants all out for 12 vs. Gloucestershire
- George Dennett, aided by Gilbert Jessop, dismisses Northamptonshire for 12 runs, the lowest total in first-class cricket.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Tale The Church Bell Tolled - Harry Macdonough
- No Wedding Bells for Me - Billy Murray