Friday June 28, 1907
US date format: 6/28/1907, UK date format: 28/6/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 28, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Paul-Emile Victor and Maurice Novarina.
That Fatal Sneeze, directed by Lewin Fitzhamon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 28, 1907?
- Feast of St Irenaeus of Lyon
- Vidovdan, Orthodox religious holiday commemorating St. Vitus
- National Handshake Day
- Nationals steal a record 13 bases off catcher Branch Rickey
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 28, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- J.W. Myers - My Irish Rosie
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - That Welcome Mat Ain't Out for Me
- Bob Roberts - No Wedding Bells for Me
- Vess Ossman - Panama Rag Two-Step
- Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy Go to Housekeeping