Friday 28 June 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Odd Bull and Marcel Lobet.
while The Lady of the Decoration by Frances Little was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 June 1907!
Which were the important events of 28 June 1907 ?
- Feast of St Irenaeus of Lyon
- Vidovdan, Orthodox religious holiday commemorating St. Vitus
- National Handshake Day
- Odd Bull: Norwegian career officer in the Royal Norwegian Air Force who eventually rose to the position of Chief of Air Staff.
- Marcel Lobet: Belgian writer, journalist.
- Maurice Novarina: French architect best known for having designed the church of Notre-Dame de Toute Grâce du Plateau d'Assy.
- James Silver: American historian, author of Mississippi: The Closed Society (1964), and professor at the University of Mississippi and later at the University of Notre Dame (1965-1969) and the University of South Florida (1970-1982).
- Paul-Emile Victor: Swiss ethnologist, the founder, organizer and director of French Arctic and Antarctic expeditions.
- Lucien Paye: Vernoil le Fourrier Politician
- Jimmy Mundy: American saxophonist and composer (d. 1983)
- Emily Perry: English actress and dancer (d. 2008)
- Nationals steal a record 13 bases off catcher Branch Rickey
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Bake Dat Chicken Pie - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?