Sunday 3 February 1974
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to The Way We Were by Barbra Streisand.
In UK You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me by The New Seekers was in the top 5 hits.
Blazing Saddles, directed by Mel Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Come Nineveh, Come Tyre by Allen Drury was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1974.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1974!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1974 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Florian Rousseau: French athlete, a cyclist in the Atlanta Olympics, winning the gold medal in the 1000 m. against-the-clock race 7/24/96.
- Konrad Ga?ka: Polish swimmer.
- Julie Meadows: American pornographic actress.
- Pajama Game closes at Lunt Fontanne Theater NYC after 65 performances
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Barbra Streisand - The Way We Were
- Ringo Starr - You're Sixteen
- Love Unlimited Orchestra - Love's Theme
- Al Wilson - Show And Tell
- Byron MacGregor - Americans
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - I've Got To Use My Imagination
- Olivia Newton-John - Let Me Be There
- Aretha Franklin - Until You Come Back To Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)
- Steve Miller Band - The Joker
- Jim Stafford - Spiders & Snakes
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?