Monday 25 February 1974
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Seasons In The Sun by Terry Jacks.
In UK Tiger Feet by Mud was in the top 5 hits.
Blazing Saddles, directed by Mel Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Burr by Gore Vidal was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1974!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1974 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Divya Bharti: Indian Bollywood actress (Born 1974).
- Dominic Raab: English lawyer and politician.
- Kevin Skinner: American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Tamarick Vanover: NFL wide receiver (Kansas City Chiefs).
- Detron Smith: NFL running back (Denver Broncos - Super Bowl 32).
- Veronica and Colin Scargill (England) begin tandem bicycle ride a record 18,020 miles around the world, completed on August 27, 1975.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Barbra Streisand - The Way We Were
- Terry Jacks - Seasons In The Sun
- Love Unlimited Orchestra - Love's Theme
- Cher - Dark Lady
- Eddie Kendricks - Boogie Down
- Jim Stafford - Spiders & Snakes
- Aretha Franklin - Until You Come Back To Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)
- Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie
- David Essex - Rock On
- The O'Jays - Put Your Hands Together
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 25 February 1974 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?