Wednesday 13 February 1974
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to The Way We Were by Barbra Streisand.
In UK Tiger Feet by Mud was in the top 5 hits.
Blazing Saddles, directed by Mel Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Burr by Gore Vidal was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1974.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1974!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1974 ?
- Anthony Mortas: hockey forward (Team France 1998).
- Jeff Duran: American radio personality.
- Hervé Lardic: French musician and rapper, also known as RV Lardic, RV Trezen, or RV 13n (pronounced "Hervé très Zen").
- Fonzworth Bentley: American rapper and actor.
- Gus Hansen: Danish professional poker player.
- Robbie Williams: British entertainer, singer and songwriter with record sales at over 55 million. The recipient of many awards in Britain, he was inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2004. He was a member of the pop group Take That from 1990 to 1995 and again from 2009 to 2012.
- Ustad Amir Khan: Indian classical singer (Born 1912).
- Rainbow Jones opens and closes at Music Box Theater, New York City
- Dissident Nobel Prize writer Alexander Solzhenitsyn expelled from USSR.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Barbra Streisand - The Way We Were
- Love Unlimited Orchestra - Love's Theme
- Ringo Starr - You're Sixteen
- Aretha Franklin - Until You Come Back To Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)
- Jim Stafford - Spiders & Snakes
- Byron MacGregor - Americans
- Olivia Newton-John - Let Me Be There
- Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie
- Eddie Kendricks - Boogie Down
- David Essex - Rock On
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?