Monday 3 June 1996
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Fie Laursen .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
In UK Three Lions by Baddiel & Skinner and The Lightning Seeds was in the top 5 hits.
The Cable Guy, directed by Ben Stiller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Runaway Jury by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Si Doel anak sekolahan.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Congo the Movie or Radical Dreamers.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1996!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1996 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- SWV - You're The One
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- Toni Braxton - You're Makin' Me High
- George Michael - Fastlove
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
- Metallica - Until It Sleeps
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?