Sunday 30 June 1996
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
In UK Killing Me Softly by Fugees was in the top 5 hits.
Criss Cross, directed by Robert Siodmak, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Runaway Jury by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1996!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1996 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 June
- Buried Child closes at Brook Atkinson Theater NYC after 77 performances
- Moon Over Buffalo closes at Martin Beck Theater NYC after 308 performances
- State Fair, closes at Music Box Theater NYC after 118 performances
- Caroline Frolic (Miss Ontario), crowned Miss Renaissance USA
- Dottie Pepper wins ShopRite LPGA Golf Classic
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Los Del Rio - Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- 2 Pac - How Do U Want It
- Toni Braxton - You're Makin' Me High
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
- Adam Clayton & Larry Mullen - Theme From Mission Impossible
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?